Fair Usage policy of our services:
Our expert's notes are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized projects, as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes.
We do not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism/cheating. We just provide exam preparation via past papers and by topics lectures preparation.
We cannot assist or help you directly in the exam.
Terms & Conditions
Our goal is to provide students with high-quality academic help to excel. We treat our customers with respect.
We've developed a code of conduct for all clients to provide the best service. Here are our official terms and conditions.
- The customer is in charge of granting us access to receive the login code (if necessary), which may be sent via text message, the duo push app, or email forwarder.
If that is not feasible, we won't be liable for any errors brought on by login code access to access the book.
- You must get the consultant's approval before turning in any work with a short deadline because the assigned expert will need time to review the details after receiving the Order.
- The business is not liable for any physical or submissions in academic instituion, including any required in-person appearances, video, audio, photos.
- The company will not be held liable if the customer misses an exam after taking our learning notes, fails to use the proper equipment, has insufficient internet speed (at least 50Mbps),
fails to provide the required information to institution, such as login credentials, course materials, etc., or fails to submit any work or documents to institute.
- Any technical problems, including phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email,
or computer problems of any kind that occurred before or during the exam are not the company's responsibility we are just responsible for exam preparation.
- Even if the customer is traveling, the customer must stay in touch with the customer support team to get updates and follow up on the progress.
- Until the consultant confirms that no urgent deadline will be met, any order placed on Friday or the weekend will not be completed before Monday.
- If a textbook is needed to complete the course, the customer must arrange for a softcopy or electronic copy and share it with us. Additionally, if the book is available online, we can buy it on the client's behalf.
- There will be fees involved. Additionally, if the book is only available in print, the customer will be required to share images of the specific pages when the expert requests them.
The company will not be held liable if an assignment notes are not up to the mark because the required textbook is unavailable.